4/29/10

G & G Broz Meet Emry!

My Grandma and Grandpa Broz were in Florida when miss Emry was born so they have been anxiously waiting to meet her. On their drive back north to Minnesota they stopped in KC to see our sweet baby and us. We were planning on meeting after Steve and I were off work but they surprised me by coming to my school with 30 minutes left in the day. Coincidentally, this was the day my students threw Emry and me a baby shower. And once again, Gayle so kindly brought Emry up to school so she could be part of her own celebration. As Gayle neared our room my grandma raced out to see her and my grandpa teared up. It was a magical moment and I'm so thankful Emry will grow to know such remarkable people. They have been such positive influences in my life, I'm sure they will be the same for her. So many amazing things all happened at once the afternoon of April 27th!

3 comments:

Grandma Maro said...

What a beautiful family! Emry is getting so big. Love you all.

Nancy Broz said...

We were sooooo excited to see the pictures. Both mama and baby are sooooo beautiful. We love love love our little great granddaughter. GG Nancy

Nancy Broz said...

Hello to the beautiful Sheriff family,

It was so good to see the new mama and new papa and gorgeous little Emry. You can tell already that Emry is a special child. She is alert as she intently studies everything. She is good natured as she smiles at her mama and papa. She is calm as she reflects the nature of both of her parents.

I have had a special bond to Jenny since before she was born. I developed a special bond with Steve as the three of us were on the golf course and he was lovingly teaching Jenny how to play. Now I have a special bond with Emry.

Emry is a special little girl with very special parents.

Love you all madly,

Pops