4/14/10

3 Months

Emry is 3 months old today! I completely forgot to create her "I'm 3 months" sign...oh well. She's growing and changing so much every day. Now I know what my friends meant when they said, the time flies. Here are some facts about Emry at this stage: * She weighs 12 lbs 5 oz * nurses 6 times a day * sleeps from 7:30-9:00, nurses at 9, then sleeps until 6 or 7am * holds her head up real well * tolerates tummy time for longer periods * coos * smiles A LOT! *is our "naughty napper" because she'll only sleep 30-40 minutes and is very hard to get back to sleep * loves the cow with the mirror on her play-yard * has busy legs and arms in her bouncy seat and on the changing table * tracks objects really well * recognizes mommy's voice * wears size 1-2 diapers I've absolutely loved every moment with her. I could definitely get used to being at home full time, but unfortunately, I have to return to work. The great thing about being a teacher is I get the summer off. Only 6 1/2 weeks until Emry and I can spend all day together! And...I feel comforted knowing that someone amazing will be watching her. Happy 3 months baby...daddy and I love you!

No comments: