6/24/09

My Bud Manny

After I visited my dad, I traveled a little farther north to see my mom's side of the family. For some reason I didn't get a picture with my step-dad Ted, but I was able to celebrate with him as well. Love you too! On Sunday evening, my mom's youngest sister and her son, Manny came to grandma and grandpa's house. Jeanne and her husband adopted Manny last June and he has brought so much happiness into their life and ours. We just love him to pieces!
We took him to the pool at the Lifetime Health Club in Savage. He loved it! At Ruby Tuesdays for dinner.
A few cute things: After we told Manny that I have a baby growing in my belly Jeanne asked him how he felt about that. He responded, "It's crazy!" with his arms stretched out wide on either side of his body. When he saw me Monday morning the first thing he said to me was, "How is your belly feeling?" I thought that was the sweetest thing ever and almost bawled. Later on, he was trying really hard to figure out how that baby got in my belly and asked on the way to the pool if I "eat, then swallow, then baby in belly." He also wondered if it will crack open when it's born. How funny!!! I love how an almost 4 year old mind works. He was really curious about this baby.

No comments: