7/20/09

July Vacations

Hello! Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted. We have been out of town the last two weeks spending time with both of our families. We began our journey at my grandparents lake home in Alexandria, MN. We enjoyed the company of my grandparents, mom, step-dad Ted, Cindy, Jeanne, Gregg, Manny, and Reggie (the dog). The week FLEW by and then we headed to Six Mile Lake, in Northern MN to fish with Steve's immediate family. The weather was chilly, misty, and overcast most of the trip. Even then, we still had a blast. This was the first year I caught absolutely NOTHING! Steve caught two decent sized Northerns which was good for him because he doesn't usually have good luck. I only have a few pictures to go along with this post because my camera is on it's last leg. We're hoping to have a new, reliable one soon. Enjoy!
Steve, Gregg, and Grandpa at the Alexandria Beetles, baseball game. Sports and beer...what could be better?

The Sheriff gang. Front Row (left to right): Amber, Zach, Maddie, and Sam. Middle Row: Holly, Me, Linda, Michelle. Back Row: Brian, Erin, Steve (his head is poking above hers), Keith, and Phil.

No comments: