6/24/09

New OB Appointment

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been out of town since last Friday and have been having too much fun with my family to get on the computer! We had our first pregnancy appointment last Friday and everything looks great! My main doctor is part of a group so I'll meet a different doctor/nurse practitioner each visit. This time we met with Amanda and really enjoyed her. She ended up moving my due date to January 24th instead of the 29th. Not really sure why but that's okay with me because then we'll be able to meet little Bean sooner. :) My next appointment is July 24th, and we'll be able to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait! Pictures to come from my adventures in Minnesota!

1 comment:

Hudson Gregory said...

Are you going to the Northland group? If so loved them!!