6/4/09

Preggo Symptoms

So far, my pregnancy symptoms have been typical and tolerable. The last week or so, I've experienced short spurts of nausea throughout the day but nothing too serious. If I lay down for a while or eat bland foods, the feeling subsides. I've also noticed that I'm more tired in the evenings. Yesterday I came home and fell asleep on our couch for two hours (this never happens). I don't know if that was due to pregnancy hormones OR the car fiasco on Tuesday. :) I feel like I'm already showing a little but my friends say they don't see it yet. However, my clothes have validated my suspicion because many of my capris and jeans are borderline too tight to wear! What the heck?!?! I didn't expect to expand this much this soon. I'm also a little shocked because I've been making a conscious effort to eat healthier. I know all the physical changes are worth it so Baby Bean can be healthy. I already love you little Bean and will gladly sacrifice my figure for you. :)

No comments: