10/8/11

37 Weeks

Went to the doc this past Thursday, at 36 1/2 weeks and things are continuing to go well. I'll be exactly 37 weeks tomorrow. My weight gain from last appointment was a little shocking but my love for a late night bowl of ice cream several times a week, probably doesn't help. Here are baby and my stats:

Baby's Heart Rate: 136
My BP: 130/84
Belly is measuring on schedule

The doc checked me and I was dilated between a 2-3 and about 75% effaced. I was very happy to hear I've progressed a little but this doesn't necessarily mean things will happen soon. My left foot is beginning to balloon as well as my hands. I've also been waking up with puffy eyes so for selfish reasons, I'm a-okay if baby wants to make its appearance a little early. BUT...I know it would be best if it continued to grow until at least 39 weeks. Only time will tell, so now it's just a waiting game. Here are a few bare belly shots of our not-so-little peanut.


No comments: