12/17/09

'Tis the Season for Swelling

Right around Thanksgiving, I began to notice that my feet were slowly expanding like a cookie in the oven. They have continued this way ever since. Only two pairs of fake Uggs are wide enough to hold these babies. I attempted to squeeze them into a pair of tennis shoes this morning and was unsuccessful. Guiltily, I sit as much as possible at work but I'm still unable to elevate my feet. I've mentioned the swelling at two different doctor's appointments and they aren't concerned. My blood pressure is good (for now) and there hasn't been any protein in the samples I've left. I'm hoping the swelling won't lead to anything serious. My pregnancy has been amazing otherwise and I'm so thankful for that. I'm just not sure how much more fluids my poor calves, ankles, and feet can take.

1 comment:

The Herrigs said...

Hang in there Jen...I know you are uncomfortable but you look darling. You just glow and you can see on your face how excited you are to meet your sweet little girl! Take care