9/12/09

You Were Correct If...

...you voted GIRL!!! We found out the news Thursday, early evening. I have to admit, I was a little shocked because deep down, I thought it was a boy. I didn't realize this until the woman said, "it looks like a girl." That feeling was short lived and I couldn't stop thinking what a miracle she is as we watched her on the sonogram. She moved around quite a bit and looks just precious. She wasn't in the best position so the woman couldn't get a read on everything she had hoped to. SO...they want to do another sonogram at our next appointment in 4 weeks. They don't have to twist my arm! I'll gladly see our girl again. :) Here are a few pictures they gave us. Here is a shot of her private parts. You're looking at the bottom of her butt cheeks and legs. The arrow is pointing to her privates. :) The woman said when you see the three lines like that, it means "girl."Here is her little foot. It looks enormous because the woman zoomed in. But she may have big feet because Steve and I are both tall.
Profile shot. You can see her little face and belly. So cute!

Another profile shot.

In this pic, her arm and hand are up next to her face. She was quite the mover.

I'll post more pics after our next sonogram on October 13th. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: