9/19/09

Oh the Joys of Registering!

We're officially registered at Babies R Us! I had no idea it would take over three hours to get the job done. My dear friend Angela offered to go with me since Steve nor I had a clue what we needed, I don't have a sister who has gone through this before, and my mom lives 6 hours away. Angela had amazing advice that really helped me choose the essentials. She's the best!!! After three hours of roaming a little over half the store, we decided it was time to leave and nourish ourselves with some lunch. When I got home, I went online and edited and added a few things here and there. It seems like it'll be a work in progress but it feels good to have it mostly done. Things are starting to come together. Our next big task is to move all the furniture out of the nursery and get it baby ready. We also need to pick a wall color and get the darn thing painted. Hopefully within the next month, that'll be finished. :)

No comments: