9/10/11

Mommy and Me Day

Emry and I had another girls day as daddy was in Ames, IA...AT the ISU/Iowa game. I followed the game at home as much as I could and had to find the score online after it went into overtime b/c our DVR stopped recording right as OT began. What an intense amazing game to be a part of! I'm so glad Steve had the chance to go.

While we were by our lonesome, we played outside, ran errands, did laundry, went "winging" at the park, ate pancakes for dinner, and read books before bed. I love snuggling with her in her new bed!

It's hard to see in this picture but she got her first big scrape this morning when she tripped over her soccer ball...first she landed on her knee and then her chin broke the end of the fall. She recovered quickly after we cleaned it up and she couldn't wait to get back outside and play.

Spotted this adorable backpack at JoAnn's at 70 % off. Couldn't resist! She loves it!

Wanted to be just like Dora and wear her backpack.

No comments: