10/1/10

Whoooaa...here she comes...

Monday evening, Emry crawled a few inches on all fours! I was hysterical and she looked at me like I was a mad woman. My hootin', hollerin', clappin' did not impress her! Since then, she's becoming more confident and a little more adventurous each day. Her longest distance was about 3 ft at Gayle's. Every evening I've tried getting it on video and she just giggles at me instead of showing off. She must be pooped out from all her hard work during the day. I never thought I'd get so emotional about this. I'm just so thankful that she's healthy and on track. Even though my life will never be the same now that she's mobile, I thank God for her ability to reach this milestone! Look for pictures soon.

2 comments:

Simple Purposeful Living said...

Go Emry Go! I love it...life may be different but I love, love, love each and every stage...

Brandi said...

woooo hoooo now it will mass chaos when the girls are together :)