10/29/10

9 Month Well Checkup

This morning, Emry had her 9 month checkup. The doc said she looks great and that she can have all table food except for peanut butter and whole milk. This makes me VERY happy because we don't have to buy baby food anymore. However, I have a fear of infant/toddler choking...ughh. I hate that I'm on edge after every bite she takes! Thankfully, she has an excellent pincer grasp so she doesn't put more than one scrap in her mouth at a time. Once she gets her molars, I'll be more at ease. Emry was excited to have Grandma Julie at her appointment. Grandma held her while she got her flu shot. Poor thing. She worked out her anger with a few tears and then toughened up. Here's how Emry measures up to the other 9 month olds: Weight: 19 lbs 2 oz; 50-75 percentile Height: 29 in.; 90 percentile Head Circumference: 18 1/4 in.; 90-95 percentile

No comments: