8/11/10

Goodbye Summer

I really have no idea where the summer went. I feel like the last day of school was yesterday and now I'm going back to work tomorrow! What!?!? I cherished every moment with Emry this summer and we ended our break with a bang! We went on a long power walk this morning with my friend/neighbor, then we headed to the pool with Natalie and Fletcher, ran some errands and went to night breastfeeding group. Even though my heart breaks when I leave Emry every morning, I realize that I have the best job a working mom can have. I get all holidays and random days off and a LONG summer break. She's going to Gayle's house again this year and I'm so incredibly thankful for that. It makes working a little easier knowing she's in such wonderful care. Here are some pics from today.

2 comments:

Grandma Maro said...

Adorable! It is really hard to go back to work.

Love you all,
Grandma Maro

Anonymous said...

Adorable hat! You have wonderful taste!