6/22/10

Road Trip

Emry and I ventured on our first LONG road trip together. Last Wednesday we headed up to West Des Moines, IA to spend the evening with my in-laws. We got much needed rest and headed out the next morning up to Prior Lake, MN where my mom and step-dad live. It was a trip filled with lots of family, friends, a wedding, and spending father's day with my step-dad and dad. Towards the end of our adventure, we visited my dad on the way back to IA. It was so wonderful to see him and watch him interact with Emry. Moments like this make me wish we lived closer to my family. We finally arrived home Monday afternoon and boy did it feel like a million bucks to get out of the van. I could tell Emry and it were getting sick of each other by the way she wailed at the end of the last leg from IA to KC. Poor peanut had ENOUGH of being strapped in her car seat!
Grandpa Holter doing tummy time with Emry.
Emry and Grandpa Holter.
Some loves from Mommy.

No comments: