6/10/10

Eww...Yuck!

Emry tried rice cereal for the first time today and let's just say it was NOT her favorite thing. Most of it dribbled down her chin or landed on my hand/forearm after she blew raspberries with it. I've heard this is what typically happens with the first attempt so we'll try, try again! Out of curiosity, I put a teensy bit on my tongue and I don't blame her...it's not tasty. HOWEVER, mom/spoon/cereal will triumph! Get ready to surrender Emry!
Please don't make me take another bite!
Why are you torturing me?

Rice cereal is old news mom...your camera is where it's at. Can I eat that?

2 comments:

Simple Purposeful Living said...

Oh yes I remember our 1st attempts too...they do eventually catch on - we mixed in a little bit 100% juice to make it a bit more tasty...She is getting to be such a big girl - they grow up toooooo fast!!!!

Anonymous said...

At least she wasn't crying! She will get better. -Kate