1/7/10

37 Weeks

Here are some 37 week belly shots.
During my NST this morning, baby's heart rate dropped a few times so the doctor wanted to do a sonogram so they could check the fluid levels. Everything turned out fine and we had a chance to see little girl again. It was very difficult to make out her body parts because she's so much bigger now. They gave a few pictures to take home but they aren't very clear. I did notice that her foot was much more plump than when we saw her at 27 weeks. I'm becoming so anxious to meet her. Also, today was the first time I noticed a real contraction. I've had Braxton Hicks for over a month and this was much different. Will baby come sooner or later? That is the question!

1 comment:

lynzherb said...

Jen, you look great! I'm so excited to hear that it's coming so quickly. Wow, just days away, maybe?! Can't wait to hear. Take care of yourself and Baby Bean!