8/2/09

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Maro

I like to call my mom and step-dad "G & G Maro" because they will officially be in a little less than 6 months! They made the long drive down to KC from Eden Prairie, MN, Thursday evening. Steve and Ted golfed both Friday and Saturday and were in heaven! Ted also graciously helped Steve install a storm door. My mom and I went to the pool both days and did some maternity clothes/baby shopping. I cherish this time with my mom because we RARELY get to do things like this. Steve and I took them to Frank's Italian Restaurant in Parkville for dinner, and then walked along the river. It's such a cute area and I knew mom and Ted would love its character! Sadly time flew by as it always does, and they began their journey home this morning. Thanks again for visiting...LOVE YOU! :)
Installing the storm door. They did a fabulous job!

At Frank's.

Us in downtown Parkville. For those of you who are wondering...yes I've gained weight (I can definitely tell in this picture). 12 or 13 pounds to be exact and I'm approaching my 15th week. Yikes! I'm hoping things will taper off, but only time will tell!

Steve and I by the river. You can see the moon beyond Steve's head.

1 comment:

Grandma Maro said...

Thank you to our wonderful daughter and son-in-law!!!!! We treasured the time we spent together and had a fantastic time!

Love, Grandma and Grandpa Maro