11/3/11

2 Week Well Check

Bryn is 2 weeks old today! My camera is dead and I can't find my battery charger so I will add pictures later on. We had her 2 week well check yesterday and everything checked out great! She's back up to her birth weight plus .5 oz. Her height is 21 in., head circumference is 14, and her weight was 6 lbs. 13.5 oz. Of course I left the percentile sheet at the pediatrician's office...ugh! Overall, she's pretty petite. Her cord stump is still hanging on by a thread and I pray that it falls off anytime so we can give her a real bath and start tummy time. Now that she's back up to birth weight, I don't have to wake her during the night. Unfortunately, she's not ready to go longer than 3 hours between feedings but hopefully she'll be able to soon. She nurses every 2 1/2- 3 hrs during the day. Her wake time is a tiny bit longer and more frequent. Emry just loves her to pieces and is eager to help with anything she can. It's so sweet and we can't wait to see them interact when Bryn is able to do a little more.

No comments: