5/8/11

Marvelous Mother's Day

No pictures from this day. I know what you're thinking...slacker...and yes, I wasn't on my "A" game with photos. Just use your imagination to picture our activities for the day.

I had a wonderful 2011 Mother's Day. We began the morning with a delicious breakfast at Corner Cafe. Then we headed to church and Emry actually did okay in the nursery...the first in a LONG time. She held on even though it was well past the beginning of her first nap. After church, we came home, put Emry down for a nap and I headed to Grass Pad to pick out my flowers. We spent the remainder of the afternoon/evening doing yard work and planting flowers. Our front bushes are trimmed, backyard landscape has been redone, and all flowers are planted...that makes mamma happy! Spending time with my two favorite people and being outside made this day absolutely perfect! More importantly, I'm so thankful that I'm a mother to such a special little girl. My love for Emry is constantly growing and I feel so blessed that God placed her in our lives.

No comments: