5/14/10

4 MONTHS!!!

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is already 4 months old! Someone must be shaving days off the calendar because time is moving way too fast. Besides becoming a member of the "4 month" club, Emry and I traveled to Iowa to meet my mom this weekend. She drove down from Minnesota to meet us in the middle. She NEEDED her Emry fix. :) Steve's parents generously let us stay with them so baby girl received LOTS of attention from both grandmas and one grandpa! She also got to meet one of Steve's uncles who lives in Texas. How fun! Here are her 4 month stats: * Nurses 6 times a day * Goes to bed at 7:00, we wake her up between 9-9:30 for her last feeding, then she usually sleeps until 5:30 or 6:00. Lately, she's been waking up around 3 or 4 but luckily her pacifier ties her over until her first feeding. * Doesn't mind tummy time * Blows raspberries * Is a droolin' machine * Can lay on her side for a short period of time (I'm hoping she'll roll over soon) * Has a LOT to say :) * Notices her hands and brings them to her mouth * Grasps toys for short periods * Plays in exersaucer if mom or dad are nearby * Takes 3-4 naps a day...the longest is the afternoon nap from 1-3:30 * Gets crazy legs during bath time * Enjoys being read to * LOVES watching other kids * Smiles all the time
Emry and Grandma Maro.
Great-Uncle Dale and Emry.

1 comment:

Sheriff #20 said...

I love the I'm 4 picture! She's so cute. Sorry we missed you last weekend. I just wanted to let you know that we love your blog. Holly checks it often and lets me know when there's an update! Thanks for keeping it going. =)