3/2/10

Love This!

A new mother from my breastfeeding support group introduced me to the Baby Daze organizer. I wish I would have known about this before Emry was born but I figured it could still be helpful since she's only 6 weeks old. The new mother said her mom purchased it at Target but when I looked there last week, they weren't carrying it anymore. Eventually, I discovered Barnes N Noble carries it online. I had it shipped to a store near us to save the cost of shipping. The book is divided into 8 sections, each covering the basic, daily aspects of baby's and their parents' life: feeding/diapering, sleeping, pumping, milestones, gift tracker, food diary, medical, contacts/notes. I highly recommend this to new mothers as you can organize and keep track of important information in one spot. You can visit http://www.babydaze.net/ to find out more information.

No comments: