11/2/09

Early "Nesting"

The past few weeks I've had bouts of nesting. I can't imagine what I'll be like in 2 1/2 months! Three weeks ago, I painted a second coat in the nursery, and washed all the clothes we have for Bean at this point. Two weeks ago, I washed both guest bedroom blinds in the tub and SCRUBBED until I was blue in the face! They were filthy. This past weekend, I DEEP cleaned the entire house. I even got down on my hands and knees to scrub the floor in our master bathroom. Steve was also recruited to help dust the ceiling fans I couldn't reach. I also washed all Bean's wash cloths, bath towels, sheets, changing pad covers, and burp cloths. Next weekend, I'm hoping to clean the windows (inside and out), mop the kitchen floor, and wash all of Bean's bedding. I'm certain many more things will be added to my "to do" list. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

I hadn't been on your blog for several weeks. It is amazing how busy you have been and what a wonderful reporter you are of the events. By the way, I have always wondered what a pregnant Playboy Bunny would look like!

Your house sounds like it is spotless. This is good since you will have your hands full once Bean is on the scene.

Love you madly,

Pops

Mom Sheriff said...

You can come and help me clean my house if you run out of things to clean at your house. Cleaning is not a favorite thing of mine at all!!