10/12/09

Baby Shower in Iowa

My mother-in-law's good friends: Sue, Linda, Leslie, and Laura hosted a baby shower for Steve, me, and Bean this past Saturday. How thoughtful of them!?!?! The shower was graciously held at Sue's house in Norwalk. A wonderful group of attendees were present including a very special friend of mine, KRYSTAL! We've known each other since the 2nd grade and I was so thrilled she could make it. She is studying to be a physician's assistant in Des Moines so the close proximity made it easy for her to come. Steve, Bean, and I were spoiled with generous, thoughtful gifts from everyone. Now we just have to get everything organized. Thank you, thank you to everyone who made this event so special for us! We appreciate and love you! Laura, Linda, Sue, Me, Leslie, and Linda (mother-in-law)
Laura is due three weeks after me and we're both having girls!

Krystal and Me!

No comments: